Your road is waiting for you; don't let anything get in the way, another experience, another adventure and another timeless memory. Owning the bike of your dreams is much easier than you think, thanks to our range of financial services. We offer products that provide tailored repayments to meet your requirements ... whatever your budget. While our bespoke used bike Warranty, Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) and Tyre insurance ensures complete peace of mind. Remember, we're here to help you get out there on ‘your road' to freedom.
Blade finance is one of the quickest and most cost effective ways to purchase a new or used bike, with the following finance options available:
PCP has the advantage of offering a low initial deposit followed by affordable monthly payments with a deferred payment at the end of the agreement, typically over 36 months. At the end of the agreement you have the option to purchase the bike outright, refinance the remaining balance or simply hand the bike back.
Features include: Quick and simple to set up; 10% typical deposit; affordable repayments ... designed for people who want to change their bike regularly.
Did you know 80% of people borrow money to purchase their bike and 50% of Blade finance is now PCP
HP is the straightforward route to ownership. You agree a deposit to suit your budget then choose a repayment period - anything between 12 and 60 months. Your repayments are then equally spread over the period of the agreement.
Features include: Quick and simple to set up; flexible deposit amounts; repayment periods from 12 to 60 months; ownership at the end of the agreement.
At Blade Group we continually research the market striving to bring you the best products and services. As such, we are pleased to offer Guaranteed Asset Protection, Blade Protect Warranty with optional Mondial Recovery and Tyre Insurance ... all products designed to genuinely benefit you and your bike!
In many cases when a motorcycle is written off the insurer is unlikely to reimburse to the original purchase price or invoice value. Furthermore, if there is a finance agreement on the bike the insurance payout may not be enough to cover the finance settlement amount let alone the replacement of the bike. In this difficult situation Combined GAP can help.
• Cover for total loss following accident, fire, theft, vandalism or flood
• Claim limits from £2,500 to £10,000 depending on motorcycle purchase price
• Covers motorcycles up to £30,000
• No insurance excess deducted
• Covers up to £1,500 of accessories or rider kit
• 12 month interest free payment option - 0% APR
• Cover from only £299 for 3 years
Industry statistics suggest that some 40% of vehicles will break down during their fourth year, leading to unwanted repair bills. Blade Protect Warranty is an excellent way to protecting against unexpected cost.
• Mechanical and electrical cover
• £1000 claim limit
• Unlimited claims - upto the value of the motorcycle
• Transferable to next owner
• Only £199 for 12 months cover
• Available with UK and European Mondial Breakdown Assist for only an additional £50!
Tyre Insurance will protect your tyres in the event of sustaining damage to any of the tyres fitted to your bike, either accidental or malicious! Cover includes the cost of replacement or repair, including valve and balance as long as the tyre tread is above 2mm at the time of the claim.
Did you know, more than 50% of customers make a claim on their tyre insurance. The average cost of a replacement tyre is in excess of £170. Potholes cost the motoring public £2.8 million a year in repairs!
• If repaired after accidental or malicious damage reasonable repair costs including valve will be met
• If the tyre cannot be repaired it will be replaced with the same or similar make including the cost of valve and balancing if required
• Up to 5 claims maximum per policy
• Only £99 for 12 months, £149 for 24 months or £199 for 36 months cover
We're serious about looking after you, our customer, that's why we go ‘the extra mile' When considering a new or used bike why not ask for a Blade Finance quote and the benefits that Blade insurance products can bring to you and your bike. Can you afford not to?
Blade Motor Group Ltd is an Appointed Representative of ITC Compliance Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.